Titan Payment Plan
We Make it Easy: Sign. Study. Succeed.
Easy Setup. No Interest Payments. $500 Spending Limit.
Let Titan Shops take the stress out of buying course materials with the Titan Payment Plan; an easy to use program that helps CSUF students purchase course materials for the upcoming semester. With Titan Payment Plan you can acquire your course materials now and pay off the balance later. Simply visit Titan Shops or the Irvine Campus bookstore to setup your account, find your textbooks, then pay off the account balance. That’s it!
Titan Payment Plan is a great option for students receiving financial aid.
- Semester spending limit of $500.
- Account setup for only $15 at Titan Shops or the Irvine Campus bookstore.
- Easy payment options: cash, check, credit, or ATM.
- Zero interest and no minimum payments.
- Account balance must be paid by March 24, 2017 for Spring 2017.
Get started at Titan Shops or the Irvine Campus bookstore.